- Support HPA
Applications are still being considered for Fall 2013 entry for grades 1, 4, 6-8, 9-12 (boarding).
3 ways to submit an application
Option 1 - Apply online
- There is an online portion of the application that you complete and submit online and a portion that you download, print, and give to others to complete and send directly to HPA.
- After you complete and submit the application online, HPA will have electronic access to the online portion within 24 hours.
- Please print and keep a copy of the application for your personal files.
Option 2 - Download the paper application below.
Complete application packets including all required forms:
The HPA Admission Office receives paperwork in the following ways:
- Fax to 808-881-4003
- E-mail scanned forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail all original forms to:
HPA Admission Office
65-1692 Kohala Mountain Road
Kamuela, HI 96743-8476
a) Application Fee – If you apply directly to HPA using one of the methods above, there is no application fee for applications received before February 1, 2013. After this priority deadline, there is a $25 application fee. If you plan on applying using Option 3, an application fee of $25 is required.
b) Once HPA receives your application, we will send you an e-mail within seven days including a login and password to access our Web site. Here you can track the paperwork submitted and the date it was received. This will allow you greater control over completing your application in a quick and timely manner.
Option 3 – If you are planning on applying to more than one school, HPA accepts the Standard Application Online (SAO) for your convenience.
The Secondary School Admission Test Board (SSATB) provides a common application, which is accepted by most schools that accept the SSAT as part of the admission process. The school code for HPA is 3766.
HPA reserves the right to request any additional information not found on a common application.